Fort Container Seal | High Security Container Bolt Seal
ISO 17712 “H” Compliant · C-TPAT Compliant
- Hardened steel pin and bush for added security.
- The pin and bush are moulded with high-impact ABS to provide high tamper evidence.
- Oval-shaped pin and bush to mitigate ‘spin attacks’.
- The anti-locking mechanism prevents friction and only allows 1-way locking.
- Identical sequential numbers on both parts provide greater security as it prevents part substitution or replacement.
- Engraved paired pin and bush for easier handling.
- The bush is etched with name, logo, sequential numbering and barcode using permanent laser marking.
- Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed or replaced.
- Two colours for improved product definition, visibility and identification, marking variations and increased operation efficiency. White printing area ensures easy scannable barcodes.
- The seal is designed with an ISO 17712:2013 clause 6 compliant safety feature to trigger indicative tamper evidence upon attacking with forced spinning (with torque of approx. 25-30 kg) while still keeping the seal locked. The irrefutable tamper evidence- with a crack in a designated ‘weak spot’ in the ABS plastic contributes to deterring further tampering attempts.
- Groove on number printing position prevents number removal without tamper evidence.
- Wavy printing surface on pin prevents number removal without tamper evidence.